Monday, December 15, 2008

Network Marketing.....Just a scam?

I am a computer programmer by training and generally a computer geek by nature. Over the years I have read quite a bit about Network Marketing, MLM, Reverse Funnel Systems, etc. I have read about many people who have made a lot of money in these areas, but I have read about many more people who never made a dime, but instead lost money in these systems. So what I would like to do with this blog is to allow people who have actually made money, not potentially made money, but actually made money in these areas to share how they did it. I mean come on, if you really are making a lot of money doing this then you should have nothing to fear about telling us what does and does not work.

I am currently in discussions with several people who claim to be making serious income using their techniques. Right now I am doing my best to verify their claims and will be reporting my findings. So if any of you so called experts want to put your money where your mouth is, then feel free to email me: nick@nickaadams.com I will give an honest report on your success, and allow you to have free advertising on many of the web pages that I own.

I am also contemplating setting up some sort of contest to let our "Marketing Gurus" train one person each (whom I will choose for them) in their system and seeing who can successfully prove-by-doing what they claim.

SO lets hear from the gurus out there, and from other bloggers just what you think.

Nick A Adams
http://www.nickaadams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment